The latest information from Japan on the outbreak of coronaviruses is as follows.
Saturday, August 1, 11:00 PM (Japan time)
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Saturday made his first public appearance since April Without wearing his highly-supported government-sponsored maskIt was ridiculed as a symbol of his regime’s overlooked policy on the coronavirus pandemic.
- Kabukiza in Tokyo Reopened for the first time in 5 months on Saturday After taking measures against the novel coronavirus that prompted its closure.
- Japan confirmed at least Saturday 1,123 new coronavirus infections surpass 1,000 for four consecutive daysAs metropolitan authorities are forced to impose restrictions on some companies to deal with the resurgence of the virus.
- When the rainy season is over Japan enters summer without a typical scene As new coronaviruses continue to spread throughout the country, festivals, fireworks and beaches will open this year.
- Vietnamese health official said on Friday 70-year-old man being treated for COVID-19 in central Vietnam died first in the country Of a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus.